For buildings, construction is inseparable from bricks, but bricks in the burning of a lot of pollutants, in recent years, the country is vigorously governance of environmental protection, at the same time, for the brick to give production suspension. Spacers for concrete machine has replaced...Send InquiryChat Now
For buildings, construction is inseparable from bricks, but bricks in the burning of a lot of pollutants, in
recent years, the country is vigorously governance of environmental protection, at the same time, for the brick to give production suspension.
Spacers for concrete machine has replaced the use of free burning bricks, which not only meets the needs of the mat block market, but also reduces the pollution.
Spacers for concrete machine relies on the hydraulic system to operate, so as to produce spacers for concrete machine. However, for the hydraulic system, its sealing requirements are very strict. Once the sealing problem occurs, the smooth production of spacers for concrete machine may be affected.
So how to check the tightness of the hydraulic system on spacers for concrete machine?
1, on the sealing requirements of the connector, to use color method to check the contact tightness, in order to achieve the requirements of no gas leakage or oil leakage.
2. After the nut is tightened, the bolt end shall be exposed to the outside of the nut, and the exposed length shall conform to the provisions. Countersunk head bolts shall not protrude from the surface of the connecting parts.
3. The thread connection of bolts in groups will produce different tightness, which is usually re-screwed after tightening to achieve full tightness.
At the same time through the percussion inspection, can be found whether there is a loosing phenomenon, in order to tighten.
The screws should be prevented from loosening when this square hole is used for inspection.
4. Analysis of bolt connection failure of hydraulic system of cement spacers for concrete machine
1) bolt head root fracture, if a single piece is estimated to be the cause of stress concentration, batch fracture should be the problem of material or heat treatment.
2) excessive tightening torque (the reasonable tightening torque of grade 8.8 M8 bolts is 18-23n.m).
3) unreasonable bolt root design results in stress concentration.
4) the heat treatment of cement spacers for concrete machine failed to meet the requirements, resulting in high hardness and brittle fracture.
Check for temper brittleness and decarbonization of threads.