cover blocks machine mold production performance that is the most concern for the masses of users, if the machine fails, often will not only affect the mood of users more heavy is affected the production, it is easy to lose business opportunities, in order to avoid in the process of running...Send InquiryChat Now
cover blocks machine mold production performance that is the most concern for the masses of users, if the machine fails, often will not only affect the mood of users more heavy is affected the production, it is easy to lose business opportunities, in order to avoid in the process of running machine malfunction, you must do daily maintenance and inspection before production, in addition to understand the production process is easy to appear some problems, for emergency treatment.
The following problems are summarized by many mechanical manufacturers based on their own practical experience and the feedback of users, for users' reference, hoping to be helpful to users' production work:
1. As the concrete slabs are easy to condense into blocks, materials should be used at any time. It is not advisable to keep them for too long.
2. During the initial test, the pallet must be filtered through manually.
The length and thickness error of the supporting plate shall be kept below plus or minus 2mm meters to prevent the board from being damaged.
3. During operation, keep the objects on the supporting plate strictly. If there is excess material on the supporting plate, it must be cleaned in time, otherwise the mold frame will not be in place.
At this time, the mold frame and the feeding platform are not on the same plane (note: the mold frame is higher than the platform). If the feeding trolley is feeding, it will damage the feeding carriage.
4 attention should be paid to feeding and feeding. Large size aggregate or other foreign matters should not be mixed in the stirring hopper (over 2 cm in diameter), especially solid articles such as iron pieces, which can easily damage mechanical parts.
5. Check whether the brick plate is clean. If the bonded material block is found, it must be removed before it is sent to the base of the molding machine.
6. The vibration and pressure time of the die of the pad machine shall be strictly controlled, and the amount of feed can be adjusted if necessary. Please pay attention to whether the process limit is normal and whether the screw is loose at any time.
The hydraulic system should be adjusted to the rated pressure (15 ~ 18 mpa), and the oil screen should be cleaned regularly. The oil should be filtered at least once a year, and the actual oil quantity of the oil tank should be checked frequently, and replenishment should be made when necessary.
7. In case of working conditions, non-staff and articles are strictly forbidden to approach the equipment, otherwise it will cause casualties and machine damage.
8. During inspection and repair of the die of the pad machine, when cleaning the car after work, live operation is strictly prohibited.
9. If the sliding sleeve and vertical column wear is excessive, the alloy sleeve shall be replaced to ensure that the clearance between the mould box and the pressure head is roughly equal, and the stripper shall be stable.
10. The bottom plate of the feeding hopper shall be consistent with the mold plane, and shall be checked and adjusted for a certain period of time. After the feeding hopper is returned, the residual material can be scraped back and the adhesive on the surface of the pressure head can be cleared.
The vibrating spring should be renewed regularly.
The above problems can basically solve most of the problems encountered by the manufacturer in the production process. If there are special circumstances, please contact the mold expert of the mat block machine in our factory.